Re: [OM] Varimagni accessories

Subject: Re: [OM] Varimagni accessories
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van.Lindert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 21:13:02 GMT
On Sun, 14 Mar 1999 13:50:24 -0600 (CST), "Barry B. Bean"
<bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I picked up a great deal on a Varimagni recently, but it arrived sans
>case or rubber shade. Can anyone direct me to a source for teh rubber
>shade and/or a case?

Hi Barry.

The rubber 'shade' is the same as on the eyecup 1 - so you can
sacrifice one of those (or share a rubber ring for both). Or find a
broken eyecup 1 - many of them are, on close examination.
The case is more difficult to find. I have often seen Varimagnifinders
without case, but only once I found an empty case - of course filled
up immediately...

Frank.