Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus SIF - phase 3/10 completed: The Lens Gro

Subject: Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus SIF - phase 3/10 completed: The Lens Group!
From: "Peter Davies" <davies@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 08:05:46 +1100
Hans

I think a vote of thanks from the group is in order and I'm sure we are looking
foward to the rest of the information being put up on the wed page.

Thanks once again

Peter Davies

>>> "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 03/14/99 09:40AM >>>
Yes dear Zuiks and Zuikettes, OM-lovers all over the world; read this very
carefully - I shall only write it once :-)

There they are, all 69 of them, Zuikos and Olympus AF/PF lenses brotherly
united, from the cute little tiny 20mm/F3.5 Macro Head to the Big Mean Mega
Monsters 350mm/F2.8 and 1000mm/F11. And of course the rest of the Lens Group
is there too: the converters, hoods, caps, pouches, cases, truncs and
filters.
Most of the pics come from The OM System Lens Handbook, some are from the
printed SIF and thanks again to Frank van Lindert for helping me with some
missing pieces.
The text parts are mainly originated from the printed SIF with some
additions from The Handbook and/und Das Lexikon des OM-Systems. Jawohl!

Next phase: The Finder Group. That should be a "quickie"...  :-)

Hans van Veluwen

The Unofficial Olympus Sales Information File
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif.htm