Re: [OM] Strengthen your marriage or relationship

Subject: Re: [OM] Strengthen your marriage or relationship
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 22:55:53 EST
Those silly people left out the OM content.
<<
 -Increase your sexual potential by using your OM. (I'm still looking for that
350/2.8)
  -Increase lust and romance by using your OM. (Hang it around your neck
before you go to bed.)
  -Better foreplay by using your OM. (I never needed a hint here but it does
take some imagination.)
  -Exercises anyone can do by using your OM. (Add muscle mass by toting the
350/2.8 and 600.)
  -Increase passion and desire by using your OM.(Zuikoholics don't need much
help here.)
  -Be able to have sex more times a day by using your OM.(My OMs have 100,00
MTBF; I don't know if my other equipment can keep up.)
  -Satisfy your partners needs by using your OM. (As long as its mutual)
 Its time to put futher enjoyment into your life, time is limited so use it to
 its full pleasure by using your OM.>>

Now you don't have to send the guy money; just buy more bodies and lens.

Warren