Re: [OM] SoCal Oly Meet (update)

Subject: Re: [OM] SoCal Oly Meet (update)
From: KFrohling@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:41:29 EST
Hi all,

There are going to be at least four of us meeting Sunday (March 21) at the
Sequoia Club in Buena Park.  I am suggesting meeting after the Camera
Show/Swap Meet so as to not deprive any Zuikoholics the opportunity for that
last second bargain hunting.  Unless there are other suggestions, we could
meet outside the lobby (north side of the building if I recall) between 4:15
and 4:30.

If anyone is unsure where the Sequoia Club is, it is just off of the 91
Freeway in Buena Park.  Take the Beach Blvd. exit off the 91, go north one
light (Orangethorpe), turn left.  Sequoia Club is on the left about a half of
a block up.  (Mail me privately if this is unclear, which I'm sure it is)

Hope to see some new faces there!

Later,

Kerry Frohling
Fullerton, CA USA