RE: [OM] Advice on whether to buy a Zuiko 100/2.8?

Subject: RE: [OM] Advice on whether to buy a Zuiko 100/2.8?
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 20:52:27 -0600
Siri,

I own quite a few Zuikos, and I'd have to say that the 100/2.8 is my
favorite.  Tack sharp, light, smooth to use, and a great portrait lens.
 Needless to say, you'll end up increasing your subject to lens distance a
bit over the 85mm, but it really works for me.

$120 sounds like a good price.  I believe I paid $160 for mine used but in
mint shape.

In the words of my teenage daughter, "Go fer it, dude!"

Dave