Re: [OM] 75-150 True Zoom?

Subject: Re: [OM] 75-150 True Zoom?
From: "gary edwards" <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 05:12:04 PST
Chuck, a few suggestions for aerials: Open the window, the plexiglass is
always scratched and dirty.  Most Cessnas have stop bars that prevent
the window from swinging up very far.  The owner might agree to
disconnect the bars and allow the window to swing up against the bottom
of the wing.  It's perfectly safe and won't damage anything.  Otherwise
you will have to try to shoot down through the rather small gap but it
can be done.  Hold the camera carefully and avoid contact with the
airframe except through the seat to avoid transmitting vibration to the
camera.  Depth of field isn't much of a concern, so you can use large
apertures to keep the shutter speed up.

Have fun, Alaska is spectacular from the air.

Gary Edwards