[OM] RE: C*N*N list

Subject: [OM] RE: C*N*N list
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:14:33 EST
As many of you know, I am a dedicated Oly user -
But, C*N*N has come out with some very interesting technology and I was told
by HUNT PHOTO here in Mass that the Boston Globe dumped the N*CON's for
C*N*N's recently! Hummmm.....

Does anyone know if there is a list server similar to this one (although
obviously not at good) that discusses their products?

II would like to keep track of what is considered 'cutting edge technology' in
the film

Ken M