RE: [OM] Yet More Ebay craziness

Subject: RE: [OM] Yet More Ebay craziness
From: "Will von Dauster" <vondauster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:01:20 -0700
Hi All,

"The Bean" wrote:

> I was puzzled when I read a Zuiko lens description that said "I am
> selling this lens because I have upgraded my system to Nikon." That
> isn't possible, is it?

Nope. Poor fellow is delusional. We should pity him (or her?).

Seriously - I have shot a good many Nikon lenses on a number of different
bodies. I love the F, F2, and F3 cameras, but was never satisfied with the
performance of thier lenses. In my opinion, the best Canon, Oly, Zeiss, and
Leica all beat the best Nikon optics.

Maybe if autofocus is important, and it sometimes is, one could argue
superior function, if not glass.

Will von Dauster

http://www.fsl.noaa.gov/~vondaust/

"Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious" - Oscar Wilde