Re: [OM] Tripod, Ballhead suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Tripod, Ballhead suggestions
From: Wayne Shumaker <shumaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:45:52 -0500
>> I recently acquired the "bikini" special 350/2.8 lens (great lens)
>>and realize that I need a decent tripod for this lens, and for the
>>600mm, 400mm, 200mm, etc. lenses.

>What's the 'bikini' special?

Hi Peter, the 'bikini' special refers to a previous list note
commenting about ebay where this and several other lenses were advertised
with a bikini clad female. In particular this lens was:

eBay item 67125810 (Ends 02/21/99) - Rare-Olympus 350 f/2.8 "BIKINI" Telephoto

There were several other lenses with "BIKINI". This lens turned out to
be in nice shape, dispite the advertising approach. Besides, I can't
let the advertising approach get in the way of Zuikoholism can I?

Wayne