Re: [OM] Yet More Ebay craziness

Subject: Re: [OM] Yet More Ebay craziness
From: Conrad Vogel <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:22:31 -0800
I guess after looking over my receipt I fibbed by $1.75.  So it was actually
$3.75
(with shipping) (oops ;-)), but yes, I did indeed buy one and yes it was an
olympus and though the OLY box was slightly used, the lens hood was in
absolutely
perfect condition.  Guess I got a good deal then. Looking in the closed auctions
on ebay, I noticed that they went from anywhere from $4.00 to $20.00