Re: [OM] T45

Subject: Re: [OM] T45
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:33:54 EST
In a message dated 3/18/99 2:27:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I can only speak for the BG2 (which I have), but I believe the T45 is similar:

<< Is this the only way to use the release on the handle, electronically?>>

Yes, you need a motor or winder, and either the M.Grip Cord (for BG) or M.Grip
Cord 2 (for T45)

<< Does this mean you must use a winder or motor with them?
 Can these things be modified for left hand grip? >>

The BG2 can be used on either side of the camera. I regularly use it both
ways, depending on whether I'm using one of my winders. One annoying thing,
with a winder on the OM-1, if you put the BG2 on the right side of the camera
in order to use the release on the BG, the PC cord in the grip is just a
*little* too short to reach teh PC socket on the OM-1.

I believe if you put the T45 on teh left side, you need to move the remote
sensor to teh other side of the handle (it plugs in to some kind of socket).

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI