Re: [OM] Photography & Video Market Camberwell, anyone ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Photography & Video Market Camberwell, anyone ?
From: "Peter Davies" <davies@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:32:40 +1100
Foxy

I guess you will be making a special trip to Melbourne from Albury so I thought
I'd fill you in on the Camera stores.  As of Monday there is a 85-250 at 199
without tripod mount and silver ring version in Genuis and a Sigma 600mm mirror
for 299.  In Teds there is a 35-70/3.5-4.5 at 189 but a minor crack near the
filter ring and a 35-70/4 for 179.  In camera exchange there is IS3000 for 795
and camera lane has a 65-200 and a 28/f2 - 550.  These are the standouts to me
but there are a few 35, 135 etc as well

Peter

>>> "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 03/18/99 06:03PM >>>
I hope to be there about 9/9.30 as well. Look for the grotty person, beard,
earring and a Lowpro Topload Zoom 2 with his favourite OM-1n in it!

Foxy