Re: [OM] Why would someone pay too much for something on eBay? Here's w

Subject: Re: [OM] Why would someone pay too much for something on eBay? Here's why I ...
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 23:00:50 EST
I probably need to put a definition on my use of "market value."  To me it
means the average price paid for an item, in the same condition, over time,
when the sales history shows stable or randomly fluctuating prices, or, the
extrapolated value by regression for an item which in appreciating or
depreciating in value over time.

By that definition, the Internet venue HAS established market values.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV