[OM] cameraworld.com

Subject: [OM] cameraworld.com
From: William Sommerwerck <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 06:53:37 -0800
I don't know who owns this site (Camera World of Oregon?), but it's been getting
a lot of promotion -- I've even seen a billboard in Renton, WA.

I've just started checking it out, and (quite naturally) I asked for a list of
Olympus lenses. As Benson Frasier would say -- "Oh, dear!" -- they ain't got
any. The only Olympus SLR is the OM-2000 (at an attractive price of $160 for the
body, $200 with the lens). Prices on Olympus P&S aren't so attractive. Or on
anything else photographic I looked at.

I'd say this "camera world" is more like a "camera continent." Maybe even a
"camera territory."