Re: R: [OM] flash G 40 and IS-3DLX QUARTZ DATE

Subject: Re: R: [OM] flash G 40 and IS-3DLX QUARTZ DATE
From: Robert Bund <rbund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 19:15:59 -0500
Hi All,

I have two.  One is MINT with Original Box, Paperwork (including
INSTRUCTION MANUAL), Olympus Drawstring Pouch and BLANK WARRANTY CARD.
The other is at least a "9+", the only obvious cosmetic blemish is a
small scratch on an unimportant part of the red plastic section.  The
second one would be supplied with an excellent copy of the INSTRUCTION
MANUAL.

The IS-3DLX QUARTZ DATE is a "Solid 9+" and comes complete with Original
Box, Paperwork (including INSTRUCTION MANUAL) and BLANK WARRANTY CARD.

Please get in touch off-list if you have any interest.

Regards,
-Bob-