[OM] DELIGHTFUL: OLYMPUS ZUIKO 35-80mm/f2.8 LENS (BRAND NEW!) Current Mo

Subject: [OM] DELIGHTFUL: OLYMPUS ZUIKO 35-80mm/f2.8 LENS (BRAND NEW!) Current Model!
From: Robert Bund <rbund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:14:00 -0500
Hello All,

The ZUIKO 35-80mm/f2.8 LENS is complete with the Box, Case, other normal
accessories and all paperwork.  It is fully WARRANTIED and I can
guarantee that the warranty will be available to the new owner.  I'm
also confident enough about it's BRAND-NEW Condition that I would be
quite willing to take it back if the buyer doesn't agree fully once he's
had a chance to inspect it.

The lens is in PERFECT SHAPE!  There are no flaws.  (I have bought it
from a local OLYMPUS DEALER with whom I cooperate a great deal.)

It is my understanding that B&H is now charging $1300 for this lens with
a U.S. WARRRANTY.

I have several "provisional" and "hard" offers on the lens at this
point.  The best "hard" offer is now $1,025 and the best "provisional"
offer is $1,199.  Please do not inquire unless you are prepared to offer
more than $1,025.

My email address is:  rbund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, feel free to call: 781-861-5239 (at any time).

Regards,
-Bob-

P.S. I have a VERY LONG list of POSITIVE REFERENCES - available to those
with serious interest.