Re: [OM] OM-10 FC (Was: Why would someone pay too much...)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-10 FC (Was: Why would someone pay too much...)
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:32:05 -0500
The FC model was made up to create a completely unique model that the
grey market could not get or compete with.  The OM-10 FC kits were
assembled in Woodbury, NY.  FC stood for Full Control. As I recall a
small decal of an American flag was applied to the top covers of the
OM-1N & 2N   to make them different from the grey market stuff.

John