[OM] Olden's, NYC and Nostalgia

Subject: [OM] Olden's, NYC and Nostalgia
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:54:57 -0500
<<Yeah -- it was like Disneyland for a Photo enthusiast. In the years that
followed, I spent some around the area. My best friend's father ran a
small publishing company somewhere around Madison and 45th, so we had a
base of operations (though Scott went for Pentax rather than Olympus). >>

Nostalgia.  I worked for an ad agency as the in-house photo everything guy.
My ex wife's uncle was a salesman at Willouby's.  Lot's of camera talk
around
the house in those days.
I never regretted the OM purchase and am elated that it is still the best
all around system ever made.
I wonder how long your pal Scott stayed with Pentax.  It was my second
choice.

Charlie L.