Re: [OM] Avoiding X-Rays

Subject: Re: [OM] Avoiding X-Rays
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:08:43 -0500
Gee, don't they realize that any timing or pressure device could be used, from
quartz watches to dying batteries to homemade "barometers"? Or do they depend
on terrorists being stupid as well as dedicated?

(re:olympus-digest V2 #831)

----
From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein