[OM] FS: Olympus Sales Information File - complete

Subject: [OM] FS: Olympus Sales Information File - complete
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:43:22 EST
I have for sale, to the first respondent, an Olympus Sales Information File
(SIF) - late edition.  I have checked this page by page and inserted, from
various update packets I accumulated, every page that I am aware of which was
printed in 3 ring binder format.

To the very best of my knowledge, this SIF covers the Olympus OM System, as it
was available in August, 1986.  I am unaware of any updates to the SIF after
that date.  Thus, it lacks the OM-4Ti (but has the OM-4T), the OM-3Ti, and the
35-80 f/2.8 zoom.  It also lacks early system components which went obsolete
during the 30 ring binder format era for the SIF and were only covered by that
SIF.  In another words, if you want to know everything that came out in the OM
System, you need both SIF's and they both need to be complete.  (Good luck
locating a sheet for the Quick Flash 300, for instance.)

I am also including with that SIF an "Olympus Photographic Product Price List"
dated May 1, 1988.  This is the version with DEALER PRICES.  While it doesn't
reflect the lowest dealer prices ever offered by Olympus America (the August
1, 1986 one seems to do that), it is a valuable reference for appraising the
value of used equipment.

Price: $75, plus postage.

I also have an update packet to the 3-ring SIF that includes the Olympus Auto
Focus system components, the OM-4T, the 50-250mm f/5 zoom, and other late
release components.  If you have a 3-ring SIF which doesn't include these,
here is an opportunity to update it and bring it up to full value.  I'll add
an Olympus Imaging Products Price List for Feb. 10, 1994, which includes
dealer prices.  Price: $10, plus postage.

First come, first served.  Please respond offline.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV