Re: R: [OM] Re[2]: IS-3 300mm and 28mm converters

Subject: Re: R: [OM] Re[2]: IS-3 300mm and 28mm converters
From: gma <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 15:41:58 -0800
At 06:35 PM 4/22/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Frank and George:
>
>i don't have either B-converters, only the A-ones (I am waiting for a B-TC).
>My results with the 24 lens were of the 49mm A-28. Bad results, anyway (at
>full aperture...). The same WC on the 35mm of my IS-1000 is far better (any
>flare, but it is present even without converter). Looks I need an IS-3000
>with G-40 and converters... on my Santa list.
>
>Marco

Yes, the G-40 is a fantastic flash. Even has rear curtain sync.  Course, in
typical Oly fashion, they do not make another device which would increase the
flash's usefulness: an off-camera cord (maybe even a multi-connector?)

And this thread has convinced me to look for a B300 tele for my IS-3, and other
assorted 55mm-thread Oly lenses.

George (@whitneygallery.com)