[OM] Reminded why I chose OM in the first place!

Subject: [OM] Reminded why I chose OM in the first place!
From: ALEXSCIFI@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 20:09:55 EST
Hi Folks,

    I took a walking weekend trip with what I would call a fairly simple
outfit--OM4T+24F2.8+50F1.8+100F2.0--plus a medium format camera. It was still
somewhat heavy--including change of clothes. I had been thinking of trying the
"German--Contax SLR" thing after hearing a number of knowledgeable people wax
ecstatic over "separation of colors" and such. However, I was reminded that
heavy lenses tend to be underused!

Alex