[OM] T32/Bounce grip 2 and its setup

Subject: [OM] T32/Bounce grip 2 and its setup
From: IronShiek8@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 02:30:47 EST
Cc: IronShiek8@xxxxxxx
Hello list, today my friend bought me a T32 flash, a Bounce Grip 2, M Quartz
remote controller 1, TTL Auto Connector Type 4, Remote Sensor (which I believe
is for the QA 310), TTL Auto Multi Connector, TTL Auto Connector T20, M. Grip
Cord, and two TTL Auto cords T 0.3m ( I got all the names for the products
from the OM1 instruction booklet).
        But I now have a few questions: (1) can all of this be used together
and with
an OM2n/1n with a winder 2? (2) The bounce grip has a five pin connector at
the bottom of the handle. The T32 also has a five pin connector, as does the
TTL Auto Connector Type 4. When would I use what???  (3) When I use the 2n/
B.G. 2/ T32 como, how do I set them up?? Is the sync cord built into the B.G.
2 all I need ( it wont reach when the winder 2 is also used in the setup)????
(4) When should I use the TTL Auto Connector Type 4/ TTL Auto cords T 0.3m/
TTL Auto Multi Connector, TTL Auto Connector T20 ????? When hand-holding the
flash????? Will the TTL auto connector T20 work with the T32, say, mounted on
a tripod??? (5) The Remote Sensor with a dial on it an odd connector, what is
it used for???(6) And finally, the M. Quartz remote controller 1, what is it
used for, how, and will it work with the Winder 2? Will it work with the 2n/1n
/ B.G.2/ T32 combo???  I know I am asking alot, but I want to use the
equipment properly and get the most from them. Thanks for all of the help and
information..... Gary R. , I hope you can give me some answers. Thanks again
gang.

                                                                     Larrisa
Gambino
                                                                         So.