Re: [OM] FS: Olympus Sales Information File - complete

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Olympus Sales Information File - complete
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:06:27 +0100
: This was initially sold in "blond" titanium.  My point regarding the date
of
: the SIF was that it reflected the addition of the OM-4T "blond,"  and
didn't
: include the OM4-T black or OM-4Ti black (and blond), which appeared later.

Gary,

I recently had a discussion with FvL about what you call 'blond' paint
finish. In my e-SIF I called it 'chrome' because from the picture in the SIF
it looks as if the paint was emulating the earlier chrome bodies. FvL said
he never saw anything else but champagne and black paint finishes. Can you
confirm that indeed this blond or chrome finish is not the same finish as
champagne? Was the colour of the paint changed into champagne (more pinkish)
to look more like bare titanium so that paint damage would look less
notable?

Hans