Re: [OM] Zuiko medium tele lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko medium tele lenses
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 23:49:50 +0000
I would say the lens in that range with the best performance is the Zuiko 100mm
f2.
It is priced accordingly.

The Zuiko 135mm f2.8 is no longer available new but is fairly readily availble
used.
 It is a good performer and is usually inexpesive - a bargain in terms of
performance/cost ratio - go for a multicoated (MC) version.

Whether it is MC or not can be determined if you Look at the front ring on the
lens
and observe how the word ZUIKO is inscribed. F. ZUIKO, G. ZUIKO, H. ZUIKO,
etc., is
an SC lens. ZUIKO MC is an MC lens. The word ZUIKO by itself, with no
preceeding
letter or no suceeding MC is also an MC lens."

Giles