R: [OM] Olympus Flash Suggestion

Subject: R: [OM] Olympus Flash Suggestion
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:11:50 +0100
Top level? I think Quantum, Metz and Sunpak are the most popular among
"tops". Of course an F-280 would give you something meore and many things
less. Dunno if there are oem flashes with the F-280 specs.

I have no exp. with Quantums (well-known for the fastest battery modules
too), the Metz OM adapters are called SCA320, SCA321, SCA520. I have about
ten Metzes and I find them very realable. BTW the CT-32 looks very like the
T-32 and are oem by Popular both. Bigger Metzes are made in Germany, of
course.

Marco