Re: [OM] IS series in Vision Age [was: OM-2SP in Vision Age?]

Subject: Re: [OM] IS series in Vision Age [was: OM-2SP in Vision Age?]
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 19:06:28 +1100
Per,

this is late, I'm sorry, - it's taken me a while to catch up on digests - I
just checked and issue 18 has an article/advert on the IS2000 and 3000 - I
don't know if that's the same as IS2/3 - i'm not up with the finer points of
the series.  It's not a technical spec sheet or anything, but does have info
on modes, capabilities etc.

If this is of any use, please mail me for further info.

Cheers

Andy
wiese@xxxxxxxxxx
ICQ# 12366792

"Egyptian pharoahs fell from the sky...
Fell from the sky, and played the blues"
                        - Transglobal Underground