RE: [OM] Camera Bag

Subject: RE: [OM] Camera Bag
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:38:06 -0500
Chip,
Mail order will usually be less expensive.   Both Tamrac and Lowe are good,
so is Tenba.  Tenba has good stuff, but doesn't advertise well (too
engineering oriented as opposed to marketing, in my opinion).
I bought a Tenba backpack, new, with side pockets on eBay for $36.  I holds
my OM and Novoflex lenses just great.
I've also found packs like that in a couple of stores that deal heavily in
used gear.
The Outpack line also looks pretty good and doesn't seem to be advertised
as well (consequently lower prices?).
Good luck and happy hunting.
Brian Huber