Re: RE: [OM] Camera Bag

Subject: Re: RE: [OM] Camera Bag
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:57:50 -0500

>Tenba makes the best bags.  Period.
>
>But, when I outgrew my ancient Tenba2 bag (one comparment with a pair of
>dividers arranged in a V; one outer zippered pocket;one open slip-case)
>I supported my local camera shop by purchasing a very good (but
>overpriced) Tamrac piece of luggage.
>
>The Tamrac suitcase sits in my car trunk.  When I leave the car, I pack
>the Tenba2 with whatever I think I'll need (it can hold one body with a
>lens mounted, perhaps 3 other lenses, film and minor accessories - I
>could perhaps fit another body without a lens mounted...but I don't).
>
>But...if I still subscribed to the ad magazines, I probably would have
>mail-ordered another Tenba.  The Tenba2 has a few minor rips and tears
>ater 20 years of work in the field.

I would have to agree about Tenba. I would also like to put in a good word
for Billingham. I have owned Tenbas but now mostly own Billinghams. What I
particularly like about Billingham is that their camera bags don't look
like camera bags.

Regards,
Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com
Panoramic and 360deg Immersive Images at
        www.threehundredsixty.com