[OM] FS, as well as extasy

Subject: [OM] FS, as well as extasy
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:19:05 -0500
  Sunday afternoon I got to "tiptoe thru the tulips" as it were.  I got
to touch, handle, drool over etc., some of the nicer and rarer Olympus
OM items.  I can now fully understand why some list members have been
rumored to have erotic dreams over the 24mm Shift lens.  The one that I
got to examine was in mint condition, WOW ! I think just starts to
describe it.  Also there were many other of the less common items and
most of the items were in 9.5 to mint condition.

  The for sale part, the owner is willing to part with some of these
items and I was lucky enough to become his broker.  I would love many of
these items, but alas, they are currently a bit out of my league.

  He is willing to part with and beautiful 35mm f2.8 Shift.  This shows
no wear, marks etc. on the exterior and I can't see anything wrong with
the glass either.  This is a truely beautiful lens.  The price is $500
which includes the proper case, an Oly rear cap, a generic front cap and
shipping and insurance in the US.  I'll offer it here first for a week.
  Please make all communications off list.  Watch what you're doing when
you hit the reply button.  Questions etc. to  rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx
Rand E.