[OM] Olympus Binoculars

Subject: [OM] Olympus Binoculars
From: kelton <kelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:03:25 -0800
I requested the latest OM catalog from Olympus (to add to the collection)
and received a pitiful "slim-line" brochure that mentioned the OM 3,
2000, and 4T in passing -- but toward the back of the catalog was a line
of Olympus binoculars! Interesting. Any of you in OM-land had experience
with Olympus binocs? If you're a binoc-buff, how would Oly binocs compare
to, say, my Adlerblick 7x50s, which are pretty common for the astro
crowd? Or if you're not an Adlerblicker, how about comparing them to
Celestron's offerings?