[OM] New UV & IR photos!

Subject: [OM] New UV & IR photos!
From: Norma Foltz <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:27:31 -0700
Hi Everybody,

Thanks for all the info on pinholes for OM cameras.  I was thinking that
I'd have
to go this route to get good colors but now I've tried out Kodak's EIR,
Infrared Color
Ektachrome (E6) with my Zuiko lenses and Vivitar Zoom Extension doubler
and
I'm amazed at the way the butterflies came out!
http://www.netcom.com/~flzhgn/uv.htm

That Olympus OM2s sure does take fine photos when you put good film in
it!

Shucks, I was thinking about those UV-Nikkor lenses alot 'til Ah got my
EIR slides!

-- Hank