[OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #1231

Subject: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #1231
From: "Chung, Stephen" <chungs@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 18:08:24 +1100
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 18:00:51 -0600 (CST)
>From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [OM] Hoya HMC filters
>
>On Mon, 08 Nov 1999 15:06:48 -0600, Garry D. Lewis wrote:
>
>> Ultra Violate filters are clear.
>
>This sounds like some sort of extreme sexual practice
>
>- -
>B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm..., I was thinkin these Ultra Violate filters may be some sort of
modern day  chastity belt, constructed from discreet, form fitting space age
material, just like those outfits they wear on the Space Shuttle, complete
with flashing warning lights, proximity alarms, and as an optional extra, a
little electronic voice that would sing out "Ultra Violate filters are
clear!" every so often.

I was also thinkin that if you are going to take a file/hacksaw/angle
grinder/(insert preferred broad spectrum remodelling device here) to the
strap lug on the OM Winders, you could shape'em to fit the slot in the motor
drive caps of your respective OM bodies.  My personal problem with coins, is
to use them up feeding parking meters and food vending machines.

Regards
SC.