Re: [OM] Experiences with 7dayshop / mx2

Subject: Re: [OM] Experiences with 7dayshop / mx2
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:35:46 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Alexander Fisher Wilson wrote:

> Just today, I received my first order from 7dayshop - 10 rolls of film + 10
> pre - pay cards + 5 sets of  batteries + 3 Epson colour cartridges + 3 Epson
> black cartridges. All present and correct as ordered and delivered quite
> promptly - but in a bundle of 10 individually - addressed Jiffy bags held
> together by elastic bands!! Rather unusual delivery method, but postage was
> only £1.95, so I've really no complaints. Perhaps all their stock is pre -
> packaged in ones and fives, where appropriate, to speed up processing.

They do that to get through a loophole - Being in Guenrnsey means they
don't have to pay VAT, but you would if the item were above a certain
value, so they send everything in lots of small packages.

I've placed several orders with them and so far only had one go wrong.
That was sorted quickly be sending the wrong stuff back to a freepost
address and them sending the right stuff by return, so overall, no
complaints from me.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |