Fwd: [OM] Vision Age

Subject: Fwd: [OM] Vision Age
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:47:59 -0400
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Simon,

I DEFINITELY want a set. I couldn't get Ian to answer my emails. I actually talked to him on the phone, but he only sent me two copies of the current Olympus User magazine, which was obviously a promo piece for their digital camera line. Maybe not being a Brit had something to do with his unwillingness to deal with me for sets of Vision Age? I don't know.

Anyway, I want two sets, and I'll volunteer to take possession of the whole order in the US and forward them on. I'll also volunteer to receive payments from anyone in the US in USD and forward the whole US payment on to you.

I'll need to know how much a set weighs. Could someone weigh their set and send me the weight? That way I can calculate USPS postage costs to ensure we get a firm cost. That will also allow you to calculate how much the big box will weigh when it gets shipped across the Atlantic. We will have to pro-rate that shipping cost and add it to the US shipping costs.

Considering how much I've bugged the list over the past year hunting for these sets, and how much I've bugged Olympus across the world hunting for them; it's the least that I could do.

Skip