Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!

Subject: Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:45:35 EST
bsandyman@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Film will never die. The reason is that no matter . . . . . . . <

As long as we're talking absolutes here, I will die before film does so
that's all I care about.  Film will just fade away but will never be totally
gone. Just look at wet plates. Have they died? Not in any absolute sense but
you can't buy it at WalMart. You can still buy B&W film at KMart, Target,
etc. but it's definitely faded away.

Warren