Re: [OM] OM2 with handicaps

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 with handicaps
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:00:06 -0400
The last batch of hoods I got for the 135 macro  (which have those blasted
thumbscrews) were all assemble improperly at the factory.  They put the
thumbscrew in and then tap the inside of the tip to swag it out so the screw
can't come out, but the screw is too long to begin with so you can't slip
the hood onto the lens.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,