Re: Re: [OM] The Zone System

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] The Zone System
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:15:05 +0100
I looked at the Zone System a while ago, when I was considering getting more
serious about my photography. I couldn't make much sense of it, and didn't
really think it applied much to what I do; 35mm for a kick-off, and mainly
slides. Made me think, though.

Strikes me that this is the most important thing. Anything that makes you
stand back and LOOK, and THINK about what you're looking at, and how you
want to interpret it, is good.

Whether it's a system, a manual camera, a light meter with dials in Aramaic
or a different format, it makes you look.

All IMHO, of course.

Donald.

Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com