[OM] Re: Note-taking, was Bokeh! Or is it Hokey?

Subject: [OM] Re: Note-taking, was Bokeh! Or is it Hokey?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:12:25 -0700
Chris Barker wrote:

>Moose, did you find an editor for EXIF Camera Data?

I haven't looked further since my last post on the subject:
I've been looking around for a program that would allow me take those
notes of lens, aperture and zoom setting and put them in the EXIF data
of the image.

After a lot of fumbling around, I found a program that does that. It's a
bit of a pain, but I think worth it for images I like and will keep. I
then don't need any auxilliary record keeping. The problem is that it is
a bit clunky to use and only works on TIFF and JPEG images. The web page
says it's for sale for $30, but the free download doesn't seem to have
any limitations beyond its inherent sort of unfinished character
<http://www.gsnsoft.com/df/en/index.html>.

There are lots of products that say they let you edit EXIF and other
embedded data, but I haven't found any others that will edit the shot
data fields. Anybody else know of one?

Moose