[OM] Re: OT G7 review [was D40 official]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT G7 review [was D40 official]
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 23:04:07 -0800
That does indeed seem to be an important difference. Even in the
review of the F30 at dpreview the comment was made that sunlit images
appeared quite flat but could be rendered into stunning images with
judicious shadow/highlight adjustment in Photoshop. You can't recover
it if it is clipped off.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA