[OM] Re: 420 and 25/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: 420 and 25/2.8
From: Rob Harrison <robhar54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:57:35 -0700
i have been looking at this combo, for my first foray into DSLRs.
Being an architect, a lot (most) of what I take photos of includes
straight lines...so it is disappointing to hear about the barrel
distortion. :-(

Is this also a problem with the kit zoom?

Sean Reid has an interesting take on distortion in wide angles. I'm
still way in the rectilinear camp.

Rob in Seattle