Re: [OM] Raw conversion for Olympus files?

Subject: Re: [OM] Raw conversion for Olympus files?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 06:15:08 +0100
Jim

I use Apple's Aperture so that I have conversion and organisation in
one.  LightRoom would probably be good as well.

Olympus Master is a horrible programme which looks as badly thought
out as some of the menu systems on Olympus cameras.

LightZone (www.lightcrafts.com) works very well as well, except that
it uses the filing system that you already have.

Chris