Re: [OM] OT: Car Repairs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Car Repairs
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 18:35:54 +0000
Ditto my '89 Land Cruiser. It has been so reliable that I recently decided
to invest in replacing a number of parts rather than giving up. Repair,
though fairly expensive in this case, was still cheaper than the price of
an equally capable new vehicle.

Oh, and it *always* passed California's strict emissions testing when I
still lived there. The last one was three years ago, and it passed, even
though last year, my new mechanic in New Mexico found one of the emission
systems was not working at all, due to a hole in a feed pipe.

---
Scott