[OM] Any thoughts on the new PL 100-400 or G9II?

Subject: [OM] Any thoughts on the new PL 100-400 or G9II?
From: usher99--- via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 23:33:34 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "usher99@xxxxxxx" <usher99@xxxxxxx>
I am not seeing any killer features on the G9II compared to the OM-1 but the IS
works well with panny lenses and it has a few more megapickles, but not enough
to make much of a difference.  The PL 100-400 ver II now works with TC's and
seems to go natively to 1:2 for macro.  Not sure how much the optics have
changed and have seen only a few early reviews and no comparisons yet to ver I
or the OMZ version.
Upgrade, swap to larger Oly version or stand pat, Mike