[OM] IMG: Aarhus and Horsens

Subject: [OM] IMG: Aarhus and Horsens
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 23:17:02 +0100
I spent much of last week in Denmark, partly in Copenhagen and partly in
eastern Jutland, in my hometown Aarhus. During my stay in Aarhus, we drove to a
town called Horsens, about 50 km away, to visit the local art museum which had
some interesting exhibitions, and whose restaurant was judged to have the best
burger in Denmark last year. A small gallery from the two towns is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Aarhus-and-Horsens-October-2023/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx