[OM] IMG: more Harleys

Subject: [OM] IMG: more Harleys
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 19:51:30 +0100
I included some photos from the Harley meet in El Campello (the suburb of
Alicante where I live) in my weekly blog, but I have a lot more pictures, so I
decided to make a dedicated gallery. As one expects in such situations, the
photos are about bikes and people. And to pre-empt comments on the merits of
Harleys vs. other brands, I realise that by any objective measure Japanese
bikes are superior (and I rode a Suzuki in my motorcycling days) but there is a
mystique and a community built around the Harley brand that nobody else has
been able to reproduce. The people were invariably friendly, and I had a nice
chat with a group of Belgian riders who were down here on holiday anyway and
decided to participate in the meet.

https://www.greatpix.eu/Harleys-in-El-Campello/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman