Re: [OM] How does it look?

Subject: Re: [OM] How does it look?
From: usher99--- via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 17:42:35 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "usher99@xxxxxxx" <usher99@xxxxxxx>
I wonder if the bubblfy bokeh feature in PS

You've mentioned this before. Where/what? Browsing around in PS, help, and web
hasn't enlightened me.I see lots of third party bubble overlays . .

It is rather in beta--early access.  It appears in "Lens blur" processing a raw
file or using acr as a "filter" in "lens blur."  It started in mid-late fall
2023.   If there are specular highlights can choose bubble bokeh choice.  Check
out a few tutorials or articles on the new lens blur features.  Have to hit
"apply" for choices to appear and also get to pick what should be in focus or
not.
More than one way to bubble?  Mike