Re: [OM] Better Late . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Better Late . . .
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 21:10:19 -0800
On 2/29/2024 4:05 PM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 2/29/2024 04:28 PM, you wrote:

The Camellia by our front door "always" blooms in January. At least once, the
first blossom has opened on Jan 1st.

This year, it saved itself for Leap
Day.<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus_List/Posts/Misc&image=2024-02-29%2014-53-51%20%28B%2CRadius2%2CSmoothing4%29cr.jpg>

At least this first one is upright, and tilted slightly toward the camera. Perfect pose.
🙂

Scattered Showers Moose
Nice portrait of the posee

Thanks

Was this stacked?

91 frames @ f1.2. I had to take care, so the tall stack wouldn't fall over. 😉

I had to stop myself from a little sharpening, as the point was very deep DoF, good detail, with no edginess. It's a shot that really couldn't be made even just a few years ago. Outdoors, light rain and wind that got heavier just as I finished.

Depth of Moose