[OM] Shipman help

Subject: [OM] Shipman help
From: "The Whites" <white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 19:58:54 -0700
Just wondering if anyone knew off the top of thier heads what year of Shipmans
'How to Select and Use Olympus SLRs' has information on the OM-G. I thought it
was the 1984 edition, but couldn't remember for sure. I have a book compnay
that thinks they have found one, so any quick help would be appreciated.

   Too add to the groups knowledge, I have now shot several rolls of film with
the OM-2000 and find it quite accurate (metering wise) and easy to use.
Although the half-cocked advance lever and shutter speed dial could be more
comfortable. Overall, I am wuite happy.

Thanks,

david