Re: [OM] OM-G partyers

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-G partyers
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 00:44:58 -0800
Bradley Mabb wrote:

>>    an instruction manual for the OM-G [had] a
>>    rather curious picture (pg.46). It is of a bunch of guys drinking
>>beer and
>>    one appears to be smoking a joint. I thought this was odd ,so today I
>>went
>>    to point this out to a coworker in another G manual. It wasn't there.
>>    The "print" info on the back cover says "printed in Japan 13E OMG.20MS
>>       Now my question is- was this a mistake that was quickly dicovered and
>>    edited out and, if so, does that make this one some sort of a collector?

Not really. I have an OM-G manual marked 0383 which has the same filth
(a bunch of guys getting stoned) on p.38. I am truly appalled!

See, I always suspected Olympus was a part of the evil empire, filled
to the gills with commies and subversive liberals who did their best
to poison the hearts and minds of Uncle Sam's righteous sons and
daughters (and cousins too!) :-0

I'd say -- all of us should immediately dump all of our OM/Zuiko gear.
I'll volunteer to collect it all from the rest of you for disposal :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx